Health and Safety Training Courses Chelmsford
Health and Safety is important because it protects the well being of employers, visitors and customers. Looking after Health and Safety makes good business sense. Workplaces which neglect health and safety risk prosecution, may lose staff, and may increase costs and reduce profitability. Many hazards are present in today's work environments, and it's the employer's job to keep their employees safe from these hazards.
- Health and Safety Level 1
- Health and Safety Level 2
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Health and Safety System Audits
- COSHH Awareness (Control of Substances that are Hazardous to Health)
- DSE (Display screen equipment) Awareness