Cable Avoidance Training Courses Chelmsford
This training course is designed to address the needs of those who need to detect and trace underground services in Chelmsford Essex.
The Cable Avoidance Tools training course (CAT) instructs delegates on how to detect and trace underground services and use cable avoidance tools appropriately and in line with recognised safe working practices.
Some of the things you will learn include:
- CAT3, Genny 3, CAT4, RD400, RD8000, TX10
- Detecting and tracing underground services
- Regulations and safe working practices
- How to use cable avoidance tools
- How to carry out a function test
- Identification of cable avoidance tools and signal generators
- Reasons for using locators
- Cable avoidance hazards
- CAT limitations